Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why I Hate Finals Week

1) My immune system knows when it's exam week
Oh it's exam week? Here's a healthy dose of the whooping cough. Sleep? Nahh...you don't need it. That's really awesome you wanted to go to the library. Too bad you have a fever and can't get out of bed.

2) Everybody looks awful.
It seriously becomes almost socially unacceptable to look like you've had more than one hour of sleep the night before. Make up, a decent hair-do, and real pants? Ain't nobody got time for that. Did I wear a grey on grey sweatpant/sweatshirt combination out in public this morning? Sure did. I hate feeling like a slob, but finals week sucks you in.

3) Studying
Studying doesn't come very naturally to me, the only real effective way it happens for me is if I walk around talking to myself about what it is I'm learning. When you live in a 500 sq. foot apartment that doesn't have actual doors, that makes that a little awkward.

4) There's always really good TV shows on
How the heck am I supposed to be productive when shows like Elf and Despicable Me are on...


I hope everyone's finals are going well so far! Just keep swimming!


No comments:

Post a Comment