Thursday, December 20, 2012

Weird Things That Have Happened to Me Over Break

So since I've been home for break, I've had a couple of funny things happen to me. I couldn't think of anything to write about recently, so enjoy :)

1) So apparently we have the Spanish MTV Channel
If you know me, you also probably know that I'm relatively technologically challenged. For example, the beginning of this year my apartment lacked a TV for a few weeks because this girl lost the power cord. Let me tell you, the guy at Best Buy got a kick out of that one. Anyways, today I pressed the wrong button on the TV controller, and for some reason the "Guide" button would not work. The only buttons that would work were the Channel up and down ones, so I could change the channel but I was not completely sure of what the channel actually was. I find the show Friendzone on MTV and decide on watching that. Once there was a commercial break, I decided to Pinterest a little bit to pass the time. I was not totally paying attention, but I could hear background noise and realized I had no idea of what they were saying. I seriously for about a minute thought I had some kind of brain problem, I was so confused. Then I realized...I'm probably on the Spanish channel.

2) Cookie in a mug...Pinterest style
I attempted the cookie in a mug off Pinterest that you can make in the mug...it is disgusting. I've finally met a cookie I didn't like.

3)
Came home to this guy, literally five feet tall. I'm all about Christmas decorations, but this is just a little odd.

4) 
Every time I open our refrigerator...this is what happens. Which considering it's break, is about every ten minutes. Side note, for those of you who won't see me until January do not be shocked if I'm about 300 pounds. My personal favorite phrase of this guy's is "You again? I'm going to have to get a lock for that door!"

That's all I've got for now, but I hope break is going fabulously for everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment